The bank stick tilt and swivel camera adaptor has been designed with specimen anglers in mind. How many times have you been alone and needed a photograph of a fish and self-take is never easy. It can take an age to get the camera at the correct height or angle, a bait bucket never seems to sit flat or steady.
Unlike other tilt and swivel adaptors on the market that are either large and/or offer no protection to the camera thread area, the Banktech adaptor is small, light and offers excellent protection for the camera. It also allows for complete swivel through 360 degrees when your camera is tilted over for portrait photographs. It can be articulated giving the ability to shoot in any direction without the need to twist or move the bank stick.
– Durable and robust high grade stainless steel construction.
– Tilts and Swivels.
– Pans around the bank stick to allow swivel even on portrait photographs.
– Protection pad for camera.
– Ideal for fishing, camping, trekking, rambling and leisure activities.
– Mounts and adjusts in seconds.
– Light weight at just 45 gms/1.6 oz.
– Bench tested to a safe work load of 9.1 kg/20 lbs.
Designed and manufactured in England by Banktech Precision Engineering.
The Banktech tilt and swivel camera adaptor retails at £14.49
UK P&P £1.99