In development since early 2015 after a few requests the single stick format has now come together as a fully versatile rod holding system.
The system can be used as separate front and rear bars or as a pod. Further addition of adjustable leg system will allow the angler to level the pod and even screw the pod to boards without affecting the pod level.
The three spike configuration giving rock solid hold in ground and eliminating any waggle in the outer sticks as they are directly supporting the upright.
The uprights are all individually height adjustable with secure tommy screw locking easily used even gloved up.
The usual precision and fine detailing finish off this high quality product.
Available as front and rear bar configuration or as a full system.
• Made from high grade stainless steel
• secure tommy lock screws lock uprights solid
• Easy to add to for increased versitility
• Exquisite detailing finishes off this high quality product
• Manufactured and hand finished by Banktech Precision Engineering in the UK